Friday, January 13, 2017

Elf Lip Exfoliator -- MAJOR KEY

How did I just now discover this product?! It's a "major key" for us matte lippie loving ladies!


When I first use the product, I will admit I didn't think it worked.  The surface was very smooth.  But of course, as with anything, you have to break it in.  After applying the product and breaking down the smooth surface, it was then that I could tell it actually felt like an exfoliator.  It also has a really nice smell and taste.  It also seems to have a moisturizing effect. 


I noticed it makes a major difference when you're ready to apply lippies right after using. I recommend using on dampened lips. You will definitely notice a difference.  There's nothing worse than having cracked crusty lips due to lipstick or gloss.

This retails for about $3.00 and can be purchased at almost any drugstore as with any Elf products.  I purchased mine at Walmart.  This, for me, is a must have if you wear matte lipstick/liquid matte lipsticks or if your lips are just dry in general.  Ladies, don't sleep on Elf products.  They are inexpensive, but packs a major bang for the buck! 


Stay tuned for a review on my favorite Elf brushes!

xo  Sharron

No comments:

Post a Comment