Sunday, March 15, 2015

Skincare Skincare Skincare!

 
 
I had to take a moment to rant about my new skincare products! Ole Henriksen's "walnut complexion scrub". I've been using this for a few weeks now and it literally makes my skin feel like butter!!!!
My old skincare regimen consisted only of unscented Dove soap. (The ONLY soap I use.) Cleansers always seemed to bring on breakouts. Only issue is, soap tends to make my already dry skin more dry.
My new skincare regimen consists of washing my face with Clinique's mild cleansing facial soap which is "supposed to be" used as a 3 step process. But, being the little rebel that I am, I opt to only use the cleanser. I probably only use this every other day but especially on days when I wear makeup. I don't want to completely freak my skin out! However, I do use this cleanser before I use the scrub just to make sure I have a clean face. Now on to the exfoliating scrub.....
The smell is absolutely amazing. I use this ONCE weekly on a clean face. I cleanse my face first so that I can exfoliate the actual skin and not the makeup and dirt that's left on the skin after a long work day. It leaves your skin feeling so soft afterwards without the dryness you get with some cleansers. I've also found that my foundation goes on so much smoother afterwards. You can purchase this at Sephora. And a little really does go a long way! I'm looking forward to trying other products by Ole Henriksen. 
xo
Sharron

No comments:

Post a Comment