Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sambuca

 
Foodie Review!
This past weekend I went to a restaurant in uptown Dallas, Sambuca!
We made reservations, which can be made online. This is a good thing due to the fact we were late and they allow you to make changes to the reservations online as well.  The atmosphere was very chill and laid back with low lighting.  There is a small dance floor as well as a live band present & the crowd was somewhat of a mixture. 
 
What I ordered................
 
 
I ordered the "Flat Iron" which also included mashed sweet potatoes, green beans,
and mac & cheese (not pictured).  I would rate the food 6 out of 10. The mashed sweet potatoes & mac & cheese were wonderful.  The green beans were not my favorite only because I tend to like more of a sweeter taste.  Now for the most important part of the meal.....the steak! I ordered my steak well done which was my first mistake.  I should have ordered it medium well as I normally do. The steak was very charred as pictured above and was not as tender as I would have liked.  The part of the steak that was not charred had a very good taste.  I think I just used poor judgment when placing my order.
All in all I would go back to this restaurant again.  It kind of has a romantic feel and would be perfect for date night! It's also a nice place to go for a nice girls night out! I like to try things a few times before I rule it completely out.  I definitely would go back just to be in the atmosphere.
xoxo
Berry

 


No comments:

Post a Comment