Monday, May 12, 2014

MAC Dupe!


DUPES!

 So, because we all just love dupes, I thought I would share this since the actual lipstick is no longer available at MAC Cosmetics.

This is a dupe for MAC's "Talk That Talk, " which was part of the Riri Hearts Collection which debuted in 2013 around the holidays.  It was a limited edition and a lot of the products sold out rather quickly.  I didn't act fast enough and missed out :(
 Although I knew the collection would be kind of a big deal.

On with the program......
This is actually a dupe using all MAC products.
What I used:  MACs lip pencil in "Nightmoth & MACs lipstick "Primrose" from the Proenza Schouler Collection.  This is another one of MACs limited edition collections, so get it while it lasts!!!



Getting the look:  Using the Nightmoth lip pencil, line your lips. Then fill in your entire lip with the pencil.  Use Primrose on top and there you have it.  It is NOT matte as talk that talk is. It does seem to be buildable.  The more liner and lipstick you use the darker it will be. (My lips were a whole lot darker, but that was not the look I was going for so I blotted it some)  Primrose is a lustre so it gives you a bit of a wet, glossy look, but it is also sheer. The liner is where most of the color is coming from. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment